Visa application: Appointment procedure, 23.10.2015
VISA INTERVIEW APPOINTMENT PROCEDURE
PERSON WHO MAY APPROACH VISA APPLICANTS FOR VISA FACILITATION HAVE NO RELATIONSHIP WITH THE EMBASSY. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY PAYMENT TO SUCH PERSONS WHO CLAIM OTHERWISE. THE EMBASSY DOES NOT ACCEPT FACILITATION AND DOES NOT WORK WITH THIRD PARTIES. FOR VISA AND CONSULAR MATTERS PLEASE DIRECTLY CONTACT CONSULAR SECTION firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com OR VISIT: www.abuja.emb.mfa.gov.tr
To apply for Turkish visa in the Embassy of the Republic of Turkey in Abuja, applicants should book an appointment by sending an e-mail to
The subject of the e-mail message for the appointment request should simply be “Appointment Request”.
The exact content of the message could be found below:
Full name: ........ (in BLOCK LETTERS)
Passport number: ........
Purpose of the trip: ........
Planned date of travel: ........
- Applicants without an appointment will not be attended.
- Messages sent with another subject line as well as messages including any sort of additional info or inquiry will be disregarded.
- The content requested above must be written in the e-mail text. Attachments will be disregarded.
- Due to high number of visa applications, applicants are advised to send their messages for visa interview appointment at least 8 weeks before their prospective travel dates.
- The applicant will be notified about the appointment date shortly after the e-mail message for visa interview appointment is received by the Embassy.
- Applicants are strictly advised to book only one (1) appointment within one month. Multiple bookings within one month will be punished by cancellation of all appointments without notice.